domingo, 3 de junio de 2007

Description of a friend


I'm describing Romà, one of my best friends.

Romà is a tall person, his hair are black but he is some blonde too.

He is very thin. He has brown eyes, little ears and he has a little mouth too. His noise isn't big but ¡t isn't little neither.

He has a very good charcter, I don't remember a day that he has been angry. With Romà you can laught a lot because he is like a clown.

He enjoys going to the cinema and riding his bike, we go out every weekend at night and we know a lot of new friends every night, we enjoy dancing in the disco.

Romà is a very good friend but I have more best freinds a part from him and we alwyas go together.

I belive that all of you meet Romà and I'm sure everybody think that he is a great person and I can say that he is also a really good friend.

No hay comentarios: