domingo, 3 de junio de 2007

Reflection


It's over, I finished my portfolio so now I'm going to do a little reflection
This year we didn't do a lot of grammar instead of grammar we did speakings, games, oral presentations, listenings...
On one hand I think that it is great for the people who has a good level of english because they can improve it more than working with the grammar but on the other hand for the people who don't have a good level is a little difficult.
But I think it's a good way to leran english and it is funnier than the grammar, Sonia I think you did a good work with us this course.
And I belive that work the oral presentations and the writtings is the best way to learn but we can't forget the grammar...jeje


bye friends! have a good summer!

1 comentario:

sguilana dijo...

great reflection, Blai!
You finally decided to try something different from grammar, although I know you are a grammar fan... ;-)
grammar has to be learnt with practise, like football, blai, because we could spend endless hours reading rules and studying videos but... you learn by doing, experiencing, feeling, making mistakes, falling down, losing, winning... learning English is not different to learning to live, in a way... ;-)