lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

First email (second of btx)

Hello Sònia,

This summer has been a very good summer, last year I worked in a pizzeria but this year I didn't work, I had one excellent excuse, research project!
At the beginning of the summer my mum said me: Blai where will you work this year? and I answered: no mum, this year I can’t work, I have a lot of school work, I have the research project! For this excuse I didn’t work....jejeje! please don’t say anything to my mother, she will kill me!
I went out all the nights and I knew a lot of fantastic people from around Europe! Germany and English girls are very beautiful!
My cousin Carla went to United States one month and half and I missed her a lot! Next year I think I will go to America too, it’s the only form that I have for don’t work...you already know I don´t like work a lot!
This is all, see you later!!

No hay comentarios: