miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Final evaluation for English

Watching my portfolio I can see a that I have improved my level of English since September 2006 to June 2008. I can see it in connectors and in the vocabulary. I have learned a lot of new vocabulary.
I think that the activities that show us our level of English are the Oral Presentations because with them you can use a lot of connectors and a lot of vocabulary.
The most useful activities are Oral presentations, because with them you learn to express better in English and the internet news, because they help us to know more new vocabulary.
The activities that were not very useful in my opinion are doing the gramar book and dooing the blog, because with them you don't learn to express in Esnglish and I think that it's the most important thing.

No hay comentarios: